BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Movies and nothing much to update...!

I have been downloading and watching a lot of movies these days. Thanks to that current obsession of knowing "how gay world in movies is?". Watched Another Country which is famous for Rupert Everett who is one of out of closet gay actor in Hollywood. I must say, he is so cute to resist the temptation. Though he is 50 years old now, he still looks cute to me..cuz the smile is still the same after so many years.. Though this movie had not much of gay scene but I liked it more for the bonding between Ruper Everett who plays Guy bernett and his friend tommy Judd played by Colin ferth. Among other movies, I watched Longtime Companion, which is based on Homosexual friends among whom few get effected by AIDS. From the start, its a little sad because one after another few characters keep dying and it effects the rest in a significant manner. Its a good watch altogether.

 

From last few days I have been chatting with a bloke from Delhi who happens to be in bangalore now. He is studying medicine and has thought of doing big in life or so he says..He is very immature and funny in a way.Not the type I am looking for actually or may be that I never thought of considering it . But as my fellow blogger Derric says that "you must taste all the fruits to know what fruit interests you", I am just chatting with him. He is younger to me and a student which is so not happening thing to me( not that its not ok but just that I am looking for more matured ppl than me). Age doesnt really matters much when you are matured enough to lead a relationship but it does when you are not matured. He made a bet to me that he would be a Boyfriend to me( I am kinda sure He joked it). Now that he made that statement, it really came as a shock to me. He is not very open to display pictures on PR and the picture he showed to me was not his best as I couldnt really make out his face from it. So I do not know how does it he looks like. Anyways, we talked yesterday and as for his age, he is more of unpatient than what I am already . Its funny to me that he openly challenged me but does that matters? I am not trying hard to not to think of him or something like that. Let him try himself and let him find himself what he is doing. The feeling that I have never been in relationship so far had been tormenting me alot these days and may be that is what is making me feel to be a little open to this guy. He is a good guy, that much I can say but there are other things that we look for, in a relationship that matters. Let me see how it works.. If he is not that bad, I should be saying yes to him, If he asked me. Errrrr...! Why am I thinking too much?

Many of my other friends say that I am sweet and caring ..Oh Comeon..I am not beating around my own bush..Though he hardly knows me,he told me that he finds me sweet, caring and matured.. The last bit is not true about me. I am not matured though I try my best to act like one, most of the times. That could be one of the reasons, I am sure of, which can be a turning point in relationships of mine with people I get engaged with... Thats all from me for now..

1 comments:

Derric said...

Sid wants a boyfriend.....na na na nah.
Yes age do play a very important role even according to my concept.
And i never thought my words will be quoted ever, hey but you did not buy the patent rights ....lol