The way i get logged into PR often, the way i see the profiles and its contents, the way i urge myself to send messages; it completely shows how desperate i am to find a boy friend . Huh..did that seem like fetching a piece of dairy milk for the nearby mall? wish it was that easy.....
Though i had decided to meet more people often , it doesn't happen like that at all.I wonder whats delaying it when I have managed to tell myself that I got to put my hand in coal to find the diamond. Does my profile needs a change or do i need to have a make over? or the people whom i message feel that i am trying for what is out of my reach.
Yes, i see color as one factor that tempts me but I may ignore it if the guy has anything that can override that expectation. Something like a cute smile,and a soothing voice or for that matter beautiful eyes.. Haila...i am having visions of all those beautiful faces that I had seen in the recent times.Last week, a new dance instructor was in, after a break of 3 months, whom I saw for the first time, seemed to have everything that i would wish my boy friend should have.Alas...I should stop fantasizing about straight men..My being Virgo and looking for Mr.Perfect might kick my ass someday. I am pretty sure of that. I should live with less expectations, actually with none. Only then i may get surprised one day when someone knocks at my door asking me "would you mind, letting me in your heart?". How romantic that would be..isn't it?
Anyways right now, i am trying to suppress this despo feelings..God help me.. :-)
Though i had decided to meet more people often , it doesn't happen like that at all.I wonder whats delaying it when I have managed to tell myself that I got to put my hand in coal to find the diamond. Does my profile needs a change or do i need to have a make over? or the people whom i message feel that i am trying for what is out of my reach.
Yes, i see color as one factor that tempts me but I may ignore it if the guy has anything that can override that expectation. Something like a cute smile,and a soothing voice or for that matter beautiful eyes.. Haila...i am having visions of all those beautiful faces that I had seen in the recent times.Last week, a new dance instructor was in, after a break of 3 months, whom I saw for the first time, seemed to have everything that i would wish my boy friend should have.Alas...I should stop fantasizing about straight men..My being Virgo and looking for Mr.Perfect might kick my ass someday. I am pretty sure of that. I should live with less expectations, actually with none. Only then i may get surprised one day when someone knocks at my door asking me "would you mind, letting me in your heart?". How romantic that would be..isn't it?
Anyways right now, i am trying to suppress this despo feelings..God help me.. :-)

0 comments:
Post a Comment